Thread: Trying to remember a Hawaii Five 0 episode

I am trying to remember a Hawaii Five 0 episode.. It was about a toxin in a vial which was left in a shallow stream . Jack Lord and company were trying to find it. Regularly, as time ran out, the camera would cut to a shot of the vial in the water.

It is not Three Dead Cows at Makapuu or Nine Dragons both of which have a toxin theme. I am almost sure it was a Five-0 episode. If anyone knows I would appreciate it. I have searched several time

Those would be the two I would give you.

Deathwatch had a poisoning in a hotel, but that doesn't sound like what you're talking about.

Sweet Terror concerned a fungus to wipe out the sugar cane crop. In that same vein, A Killer Grows Wings had bugs about to take flight to do the same.

Deadly Persuasion dealt with nerve gas but the target was specific - a visiting royal family.

The Kahuna is also possible since the two victims were poisoned, but again, the targets were specific.

These are the only ones I can think of.

Cutting back and forth between the vial and the team racing to find it definitely sounds like Three Dead Cows. But if you say that’s not it then you’re probably thinking about a different show.

Thread Information