Thread: Not everybody hates the 12th season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This is timely. I've actually been slowly going through the 12th season DVD set and am finally nearly finished. A number of the episodes seem new to me (before buying all the season sets I relied on the various tv showings), and I am surprisingly not hating the overall experience (just disliking it). I do think both Smith and what's her name are woefully miscast. It's strange that, unlike Smith, she disappears for long stretches. I wonder if that was planned beforehand to use her in only limited fashion, or the producers regretted casting her, found her hard to work with, etc.

Originally Posted by haoledw View Post
    This is timely. I've actually been slowly going through the 12th season DVD set and am finally nearly finished. A number of the episodes seem new to me (before buying all the season sets I relied on the various tv showings), and I am surprisingly not hating the overall experience (just disliking it). I do think both Smith and what's her name are woefully miscast. It's strange that, unlike Smith, she disappears for long stretches. I wonder if that was planned beforehand to use her in only limited fashion, or the producers regretted casting her, found her hard to work with, etc.
    Smith was interesting casting since he generally played villains. Sharon Farrell seems to have been fired, since her name no longer appears in the credits in the back half of the season. Farrell herself has never commented on the matter, to my knowledge.

Thread Information