(from Facebook)

Tom Clancy
I Have a Lott More Positive Regard for Our Season Twelve Episodes than a Lott of People here Seem to Have !! -- I Think Kimo Carew and Sharon Farrell is Lori Brought a Lott to the Show !! - I in Many Ways Do Not Like the Real Life Sharon Farrell ! - but Her Character " Lori " is an Entirely Different and Positive Matter !! -- Lett's Face it ! - Our Very Long Running Show had Gotten Up into it's Twelfth Season !! -- Cast Character Changes were Bound to Have Occurred by then !! -- Season Twelve was the Beginning of a New Shift into 80's-some " Original Hawaii Five O " !! - Thete's Just Bound to be a Certain Shift into those 80's ! - while at One and the Same Time ! - So Much of Our Show Remained it's Glorious Same as Ever !! - Cast Changes After such an Exceptionally Long Multi Seasons Stretch are Just Unavoidable !! - and Season Twelve was a Very Good Start to Furthur On Original " 50 " !! - if that Only so Would have Been !! - I Think a Large Portion of it's Episodes were Outstanding !! - and WERE Well Written / Well Acted !! - and Etc !! -- My Own Personal Examples of Such are -- " A Lion in the Streets " !! / " Who Says Cops Don't Cry !?" / " Good Help is Hard to Find !" / " Use a Gun Go to Hell " / " Voice of Terror ! " / " The Kahuna " / " The Golden Noose " / " Flight of the Jewels " / " A Bird in the Hand " / " Clash of Shadows " / " Labyrinth " / " School for Assassins " / " For Old Times Sake " / " Though the Heavans Fall ! " / " Image of Fear ! " / and " Woe to Wo Fat " !! - which I Think Should Have Either been an Extra Lenth Episode or a Two Parter !! -- I Think Our Season Twelve has a Lott More to it's Credit than Not !! - ( My One Throw Out Episode from Twelve would be - " A Shallow Grave " !! ) -