Thread: Nancy Kovack Interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd only note in her defense that to say "she hasn't worked in decades" is a little misleading because she basically cut back on acting when she married Zubin Mehta, the famous symphony orchestra conductor and her life since then has been tied up more in his career which doesn't cross paths with the world of TV series fandom. She's hardly the down on her luck actress of the past who needs to make convention appearances and sign autographs to make a living. I agree there wasn't much learned from the interview beyond the fact she seems to be doing well and at least is willing to acknowledge the fan following by signing the autographs etc. But I'm not going to hold it against her that she doesn't have a perfect recall of what she did that ideally we all like to wish the actors and people involved could have.

I will add that she sure was a stunner in her day I remember her from a Mannix episode and of course her Five-O appearance. Very classy and exotic looking! That face and those eyes just made you melt

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Ringfire, I totally don't get your attitude regarding poor old (almost 80) Nancy. She hasn't acted in anything for almost 50 years! Maybe she "has a life" and has better things to do than sit around reminiscing about her connection to cultish TV shows, things like Star Trek, The Man From U.N.C.L.E., and so forth just so fanboys and girls can obsess over minutiae associated with those and other productions. The most she ever appeared on one show was five times (Bewitched) for gosh sakes.

Thread Information