Murder Is A Taxing Affair 3 Stars ⭐⭐⭐ Out Of 4 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐.

This is another solid Season 6 episode Murder Is A Taxing Affair. I think this episode works as Cavel The IRS Agent chases the elusive $600,000 with incredible determination and zeal. He's willing to murder to obtain it. We have seen a few of these determined characters before. Mr. Herron embezzled the money 💰 from his company and has it stolen from him in Two Doves & Mr. Herron. Also, some episodes later in Season 6, Hobbs intensely hunts down the people involved in stealing his opals in Flash Of Color, Flash Of Death.

Cavel AKA Marsh has sunglasses 🕶️ and a bearded disguise and monitors Adams movements. This Adams has been indicted for tax evasion and flying to isolated Hawaii probably a smart move. Cavel murders Adams shortly before landing 🛬 hoping to retrieve Adams money bag at the airport baggage carousel. He claims the wrong bag setting the story in motion and intensely hunting to find the $600,000. The airport ✈️ is a great setting to get away with crime. Travelers are busy boarding to depart and new arrivals 🛬 entering the airport. Some waiting for family members to arrive. It becomes a bustling busy blur of activity. Marsh disguise disappears as Cavel now is his regular self. They will be chasing a ghost as Marsh is Cavel.

Cavel's intense greed hunting for the $600,000 results in the death of Adams in the airplane✈️ and the flight attendant Saunders. The Rowans were fortunate to survive Cavel's intense wrath. Agree with the shocking ending with Cavel committing suicide throwing himself off the cliff. I'm always shocked by it no matter how many times I watch it. Also enjoy when McG draws the beard on Cavel. Mr. Mike gives Murder Is A Taxing Affair 3 Stars ⭐⭐⭐. I believe he is right on the money. JC