Todd
Want to thank you for your solid comments and review on Why Wait Till Uncle Kevin Dies? It's 1 of my FAV episodes. Season 6 was a very strong season. I think what I enjoy about the episode...

1. DA Manicote talked about checking out Reversions Inc 49 different ways or something. They checked out according to him. Cutler as Edgar Baines had to go on the dangerous mission. It was suspenseful to see what would happen to Cutler.

2. I liked McGarrett as Uncle Kevin Baines. McG changed his voice and Edgar painted Uncle Kevin as an interesting character.

3. Reversions Inc did plenty of checking and researching. Covering all bases. It's probably why they had been getting away with these "accidents" for many months.

4. The Uncle Kevin House 🏠 was a beautiful trap with the closing doors 🚪 and Luke Foster was locked inside with his propane bomb💣. One of my FAV scenes in the series. I remember first seeing this in the late 1980's as a teenager. Thought it was ingenious.

5. The leader Talbot was an intelligent and organized man. He wanted that last big score before going to Switzerland. I agree that it would be difficult explaining the Benefactor and Heir dying on the same day. However, by that time, they would already be in Switzerland. That happens several times in the series. Criminals thinking they can commit crimes in Hawaii and leaving. McG & The HFO 🌊 team very determined and sharp. They would apprehend the criminal.

6. Luke Foster did plenty of the dirty work. Planting the bombs and blowing up the yacht and the helicopter 🚁. He also was the point of contact with the people. Did an outstanding job in that role.

JC