A Bullet For El Diabolo 2.5 Stars ⭐⭐ 1/2 out of 4 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Season 6.

Another solid Season 6 🌊 episode A Bullet For El Diabolo. It's about a young University student Maria attending college in Honolulu. She is suddenly kidnapped by Carlos and Pepe. Maria's father is a hated and wealthy dictator Emilio Ramos. He's from another country. Rita is the mastermind behind the kidnapping. Her father Emilio had a relationship with her mother that led to Rita being born. Maria has a different mother. Rita has a deep hatred of her father and sets the plan into motion. Maria and Rita are half-sisters. They look very much like twins. It's important to the episode.

Mr. Ramos The Dictator arrives in Hawaii to gather more information about the situation and inquiring how it will be handled. As the episode continues, Rita switches places with Maria pretending to be her. Rita kills her Father up close and personal pretending to be Maria in his Hotel Suite and escapes without detection. McG has a brainstorm about 2 Maria's as the person who killed Ramos had to be someone he trusted. Allowing someone to be that close to him. With the ransom paid dropped into a motorboat, Maria's life hangs in the balance. HFO 🌊 is able to rescue Maria in time.

I think this A Bullet For El Diabolo is a solid episode. The 2 Marias are very different. Rita is a more forceful personality while Maria is quiet. They have the same Father but different mothers. I think they could be twins in looks is why the episode usually not rated higher. Many believe this could not be plausible or possible. Agree with Bobbi! I have always been a fan of A Martinez work. I remember in the 1980's his role as Cruz Castillo on Santa Barbara. He's a great actor. JC