I know there are fans of the show and I’ve seen a few episodes myself (a few of which were pretty good) but 14 seasons is pretty crazy. It’s a good show but I’d never call it mandatory viewing or binge-worthy. Same goes for NCIS. How is that show still on? What is it? 20 seasons now???? I guess procedurals of this type are like some sort of comfort food for a specific demographic. I doubt anyone is really chomping at the bit to see the next episodes (this isn’t something addictive like ‘24’) but it’s probably something that people take comfort in knowing that it’s on Friday nights in case they need something to watch. And because it’s been on so long it probably has a loyal built-in fan base which you’re just not gonna get by introducing some brand new procedural. So they just keep churning out episodes for 2 decades now. Mark Harmon can probably collect his social security checks by now. But he’ll probably just keep doing it until it’s time for a wheelchair lol. Then he’ll turn into Ironside lol.