Season 6 Death With Father Three Stars ⭐⭐⭐ Out Of 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars.

Another solid Season 6 episode. I'm a big Peter Strauss FAN and it earns 1/2 star out of the gate. Strauss does effective work portraying Tom Morgan. A motorcycle riding chemist and chemistry student who works for a crime syndicate man Lee Song. His retired police officer father Cliff is a very forceful and powerful figure in his life. Even in adulthood. Tom escapes capture somehow during a police raid of a meth type drug lab at the beginning of the episode. Cliff later finds out of Tom's involvement and is very angry confronting his son. Bobbi brings up a good point about Tom's girlfriend's overdose death. I always believed Tom killed Janice with the pills so I value her opinion. Time runs out for Tom and Cliff in an isolated house where Cliff's deal with Lee Song can
not be finalized. HFO awaiting outside. Tom decides to commit suicide taking his father Cliff with him. He has the striker lighting the open propane tank. It's a shocking and incredible explosion. A mushroom cloud in the sky. Similar to a nuclear explosion. One of the most incredible endings in the HFO series. I believe this is 1 of the early Jack Lord directed episode and he will continue to assume even more responsibilities with Leonard Freeman's death. Waiting to be born still a few more months to go. JC