I watched it.

Bobbi, the aquarium thing makes sense! I couldn't understand how there were so many fish in the underwater shots (as well as more interesting creatures like stingrays), and how they got those fish to be so present during those shots. If it was in an aquarium, that totally adds up.

One big hole in the episode is regarding the gold bars' appearance after supposedly being underwater for 150 years. While gold doesn't oxidize, that doesn't mean it can't accumulate barnacles and other forms of sea life or debris over time. Nothing dropped in the ocean for 150 years is going to come up looking new.

The ending of "account overdrawn", sending the men back to Hawaii, was clever.... but.... let's say one man screwed the other, like each thought. What could be done at that point? The money would be gone, and the "victim" couldn't exactly report the other guy for stealing stolen money! I was sure the note was something along the lines of the funds being on hold and needing them present, but that wouldn't have made for the dramatic scene at the end!

Like Mike, I noticed that the abandoned boat supposedly called "Pacific Pearl" was actually called "Louise".

I didn't realize that Tamisha was played by the real-life wife of Marc Singer. I was a big fan of "V" in the '80s, but somehow I never knew nor looked up who Marc Singer married. I wonder what she died of in 2014, at the age of 67. Fairly young to go. Peter Donat, 19 years her senior and playing her husband Lawrence, actually outlived her by 4 years, passing away in 2018.