Sorry for the late post – lots going on. Tonight 50 years ago, CBS aired the final Season 6 episode "30,000 Rooms And I Have A Key" (S06E24).

S.R. Horus/Bordeaux (David Wayne) gives Five-O, particularly McGarrett, a tough time. Horus is stealing from various hotel rooms in Waikiki for the thrill of it. The big steal for him is lifting about $2 million worth of rough diamonds from a courier.

Horus/Bordeaux always seems to be one step ahead. Except for his fingerprints – that's how he's finally busted.

Mr. Mike's review is here: https://www.fiveohomepage.com/5-0log6.htm#144

If you haven't figured it out by now, not one of my favorites. And when you read Mr. Mike's review, you will see why and the episode frustrates him too! It's a reused storyline from "Over 50? Steal!" and "Odd Man In". "Over 50? Steal!" is the best of these three similar episodes.

There are some great interactions between the Five-O team members as they're chasing their tails. I guess if you don't think too hard about it, it kind of makes sense. But hiding valuables in a TV, even in the 1970s, is a bit much.

Regardless, Happy 50th, "30,000 Rooms And I Have A Key"!!