Ringfire
Just saw your post. Engaged To Be Buried has numerous Classic scenes. 1. Rono flying to meet Father Jack 2. Rono shooting and killing Father Jack 3. The rolling car bomb blowing up the young blonde's car 4. The 5-0 roust 5. Chin Ho showing his daughter all the damage Rono and the Videlgos have caused 6. Rono dying at the end. 7. Chin Ho's daughter emerging from the hospital. Her friend dead. Plenty of other scenes.

My reasons for Rest In Peace Somebody outside the Top 10 mainly two.
1. The issue with the paint can and the paint. I dont believe that much paint could travel that far. Remember he sloshes some on the desk too. It's important to the story.
2. Cameron paints the line to the Governor's door. I thi k it would be more suspenseful or thrilling if McG and HFO team dont know who the target will be. As we see in other HFO episodes, it gives McG time to set up the proper protection and security necessary to catch his criminal. I could add 3. Cameron dies for nothing. He didn't achieve his goal of killing the Governor or discrediting HFO.

As far as I'll Kill Em Again, I just don't like Eddie as I think he's a little over the top. Also, I favored Mr. Beechum and he was nice to Eddie. He kills him anyway. I do like the part when he's stopped by the cop and shoots him. That surprised me when I first saw it.

I think V for Vashon and Hookman would be in most Top 5 or Top 10 lists. Will probably move Cry, Lie out. It's a fluid situation the Top 10. I'm a big fan of Honor Is An Unmarked Grave.