I think Is This Any Way To Run A Paradise? is a solid episode in the Classic HFO catalog. It's a good watch as the environmental crusader, Aku, escalates his pranks and things to criminality. Aku, a coach and shop teacher, is behind the letters and pranks. He escalates the violence shooting down a crop duster later saving the pilot and breaking the neck of Lai Han. It's an amazing scene watching Aku swim the strong tides and then quietly sneak into Han's house. He then breaks Han's neck. The title of the show is effectively used in the episode when HFO investigate who could be the identity of Kaili--The God Of Battle. Time runs out on Aku when HFO match an old typewriter from the school with the letters Aku had recently mailed out. Aku cannot complete his next mission to kill the Senator and refuses to comply when hiding in the Sugar cane. The cane is burned and Aku decides to go up with the burning cane. I would give this episode maybe 3 stars on a 4 Star scale. I think there is some understanding of Aku's actions in the beginning but then he crosses the line . JC