Thread: *** John Chergi's Five-O Review Thread ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for the information Ringfire! I would definitely have A Bullet For McGarrett 3+ Stars ⭐⭐⭐. Dr. Farrar was an interesting character plus a Wo Fat sighting. The college student murdered diving was a creative murder. We also learn Wo Fat has his contacts in Hawaii. He already knows about the woman police officer in the class. I never was that much of a fan of Killer Bee. Probably 2.5 stars ⭐⭐ 1/2 for me. A Nightmare Road is 1 of the 2 Star⭐⭐ episodes for me. Exciting beginning when the Doctor shoots the guy but I think it goes downhill. Nightmare Road paints itself into a corner as the Doctor ponders turning himself in or not. The Uncle selfishly doesn't want him the Dr. to go to the police. I don't know if the girlfriend was just using him or did have feelings for him. It's my birthday ���� week. Going to be 50 like the series. I have a calendar year to finalize my Top 50 �� Classic HFO episodes. An arduous and impossible task with so many outstanding episodes. Onion �� slice thin separating these episodes. Honor Is An Unmarked Grave ��. JC

50 Years Old Today. It fits into the Hawaii Five-O 🌊 theme we have here at the Forum. Have been dodging these tornadoes lately here in Pennsylvania. Competition for my Classic Top 10 HFO episodes and Top 50 🌊 List is a very arduous process. So many outstanding episodes! Here's my Top 10 Hawaii Five-O episodes right now 5/18. I have about 30-40 episodes in competition for the Top 10.

JC Top 10 Classic Hawaii Five-O 🌊 Episodes May 18, 2024.
    1. Hookman
    2. Engaged To Be Buried
    3. To Kill Or Be Killed
    4. "V" For Vashon: The Son
    5. Highest Castle, Deepest Grave
    6. "V" For Vashon: The Patriarch
    7. King Of The Hill
    8. Draw Me A Killer
    9. All The King's Horses
    10. F.O.B. Honolulu

Quick Answers To Some HFO 🌊 Forum Questions.

1. I've had Over Fifty? Steal on the Top 50 List between 15-25 on most of the updated lists. Usually it's around 20. There are so many excellent episodes it just is sliding down. Filer is 1 of those incredible characters.

2. Nine Dragons 🐉 is like a movie in quality. I can understand why Mr. Mike enjoys this episode. There are some questions how Wo Fat can impersonate Shang without much detection and how they were able to obtain the nerve gas inside the lab. Despite the Security procedures. I currently have Nine Dragons at 19. It should be around 18-23 in the Final List next year.

3. As far as my FAV Wo-Fat episode, I would select F.O.B. Honolulu. Just an outstanding episode. Love the different characters involved. The battle for the plates was intriguing to watch. It appeared the best course of action was to avoid the plates. People who had the plates in their possession would usually end up dead. I asked my Sister over the years... Her FAV WO-FAT episode is Forty Feet High And It Kills!

4. Some underrated episodes Classic HFO 🌊 in no particular order.
    1. Yes, My Deadly Daughter
    2. Legacy Of Terror
    3. Ten Thousand Diamonds And A Heart
    4. The Defector
    5. East Wind, Ill Wind
    6. Tsunami
    7. Oldest Profession Latest Price

5. My FAV Seasons of Classic HFO 🌊 are still Season 3, Season 6, and Season 9. I think in Season 10 we see some episode decline. Strange as Season 9 was such a strong season.

JC

Thread Information