Thread: Hawaiian Eye

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To vrinda's point - I wonder how "Miami Vice" got treated. If I remember right, they bought rights to the music they used and it was a different song every episode. If I also recall, their budget was gianormous.

As far as YouTube, did they go after you Mr. Mike and not the other guy because you were already on their radar so to speak? Just like anything else, the rules seems to be applied subjectively rather than objectively.

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    As far as YouTube, did they go after you Mr. Mike and not the other guy because you were already on their radar so to speak? Just like anything else, the rules seems to be applied subjectively rather than objectively.
    I was on their radar because I committed two other transgressions at the same time, uploading some videos from SCTV, so I had the proverbial "three strikes and you are out" all at once. I think these days they will at least warn you about your sins and give you the chance to remove stuff first without canning you. I don't remember if the heading on my JL/Oscar thing grabbed the attention of the Oscars people right away, but the other guy's posting of exactly the same thing is still there, and I'm sure it was uploaded before mine ... and it mentions "Oscar" in the subject line!

Thread Information