Thread: Death with Father 50 years ago

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I rewatched the scene at the beginning where Tom in the truck rams the police car blocking the road. I see the police car getting rammed and spinning around and I see the piece of chain in the back (attached to the bumper?) but I don’t see any casters. The car has regular wheels from what I see. Also what was that chain supposed to do? Was it attached to something? I don’t see the car being chained to anything. Was that chain supposed to stop the car from spinning and rolling away? Lol. I don’t see how that little chain would make any difference.

Originally Posted by ringfire211 View Post
    I rewatched the scene at the beginning where Tom in the truck rams the police car blocking the road. I see the police car getting rammed and spinning around and I see the piece of chain in the back (attached to the bumper?) but I don’t see any casters. The car has regular wheels from what I see. Also what was that chain supposed to do? Was it attached to something? I don’t see the car being chained to anything. Was that chain supposed to stop the car from spinning and rolling away? Lol. I don’t see how that little chain would make any difference.
    Yes, that chain was supposed to keep the car from careening away. It was only supposed to swing and not roll away. I think the casters were up under the car where they couldn't be seen easily. They were there to allow the car to roll freer than if the car was only on its own tires.

I don't see where the chain would have made any difference either!

Thread Information