Thread: 50 Great Classic H50 Quotes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    A few more (mostly supplied by Sandy again):

1. Just after the sleazy gangster Tasi leaves McGarrett's office, Danno says, "Everybody count your fillings." from "A Matter of Mutual Concern."

2. Same episode, same scene, Kono says, "Are those lizard shoes he wears, or does he just go barefoot?"

3. On being told that a suspect says that he was with a blonde, playing gin, Danno says, "He was with a blonde, but I can't vouch for what they were playing." from "Along Came Joey."

4. "Sorry to disappoint you, but it was a package deal." Danno in "Heads, You're Dead."

5. "Feel free to use my phone anytime, Danno." Steve teasing Danny in "Double Exposure."

6. Chin goes poking around the auto parts at Oscar's shop. Oscar tells Chin, "I have extraordinary powers." Chin pulls out his five-0 badge and says, "So do I." from "Turkey Shoot at Makapuu."

7. "Got no thirty bucks. Got twenty!" Randall Kim's uncredited line from "And They Painted Daisies on His Coffin."

8. "You make another move for that door, and I'll break your leg!" McGarrett to Big Chicken in "And They Painted Daisies on His Coffin."

9. "We would like to see the end." McGarrett to projectionist Kwan Hi Lim in "The Bell Tolls at Noon."

10. "What do you want, you venerable pain in the ancestor?" Lanikai (whom Mike G. describes and the Hawaiian Elvis imitator) punk to Chin Ho Kelly in "Yesterday Died, Tomorrow Won't Be Born."

11. "I hope I didn't spoil your fun!" Danno to two girls in "Cloth of Gold."

12 "Some like to play; some like to watch." Wallis commenting to Danno about the video equipment from "Cloth of Gold."

13. "It's my job to uncover the truth, wherever it lies, wherever it's buried." McGarrett to Vera Miles in "Dear Enemy." Actually, this one went to least favorite quotes.

14. "Cheer up, Danno. There are 800 women on the Singapore police force." McGarret in "Year of the Horse."

15. "Thank you for your suggestion, Mr. McGarrett. We continue to benefit from your experience." Manu Tupou deadpans after Steve "suggests" what the Singapore police should do to tail a suspect. From "Year of the Horse."

16. McGarrett "I didn't call you in here to ASK you, I called you in here to TELL you something..." (from Secret Witness, thanks to Inglewolf)

17. One of my faves is made by Afuso (Seth Sakai) in A Matter of Mutual Concern: "Take a lesson from me, kids. You start doing business with idiots, you end up with a business run by idiots."

Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post

1. Just after the sleazy gangster Tasi leaves McGarrett's office, Danno says, "Everybody count your fillings." from "A Matter of Mutual Concern."

2. Same episode, same scene, Kono says, "Are those lizard shoes he wears, or does he just go barefoot?"
    I love all the dialogue in “Mutual Concern” but can anyone explain these two??? I’m assuming the first has something to do with Tasi stealing all their tooth fillings, because it’s precious metal or gold maybe????

And then what about the second one? That Tasi is barely human??? More like a reptile? An uncivilized animal???

Just my guesses LOL! I could be completely off.

Originally Posted by ringfire211 View Post
    Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post

I love all the dialogue in “Mutual Concern” but can anyone explain these two??? I’m assuming the first has something to do with Tasi stealing all their tooth fillings, because it’s precious metal or gold maybe????

And then what about the second one? That Tasi is barely human??? More like a reptile? An uncivilized animal???

Just my guesses LOL! I could be completely off.
    Any ideas about those 2 quotes from “Mutual Concern”? Are my musings valid or am I off-base?

Thread Information